All of our staff at Midway RV Park and Marina work very hard to provide you with a great camping experience and we hope you enjoy your stay with us. Please read for the below rules for a laugh and help us all enjoy the park
Guidelines, Rules, Regulations, Park Protocol. They are all the same…. Don’t do this, don’t do that, yadda, yadda, yadda. Oh but have fun. Unfortunately, somebody has to do it sooo:
1. Fires: Seriously, is anyone really going to have a campfire outside of the designated fire pit? Please only have a campfire in designated firepits!
2. Quiet Time: Hey, we have all been RVing or camping before. We don’t need to be told to be quiet after 10:00 pm. But thanks anyway mom LOL. We have to strictly enforce this rule as we want everyone, even those early to bed campers, to enjoy their stay.
3. Dogs: I guess some people might just leave a pile of Doggie Doo Doo, but nobody that I know likes to step in or smell it. Please pick up after your pet(s). All pets must be approved prior to reservation and/or check in as we do have some restrictions on breed of pets. Cabin rentals require a non-refundable pet fee upon approval.
4. No Off-Leash area: Your dog must be on a leash at all times, even on your site, and never left unattended (i.e. chained or in a playpen…). We all love our animals but sometimes we know they can be unpredictable. The rules must apply to everyone.
5. Liquor only in your campsite: Please try to limit your liquor consumption to your campsite(s), as walking around the park with alcohol or being intoxicated may present a problem for some of our campers and staff.
6. Speed Limit Max 5 miles per hour in the park (SLOW AND SAFE): PLEASE watch for our kids running around, riding bikes, playing tag. Yeah, I get it… we gotta be careful. Who is in a rush anyway? PLEASE DO NOT DRIVE ACROSS THE GRASS AND DON’T LET KIDS OR UNLICENSED TEENS DRIVE VEHICLES! The only exception to this rule is if you are parking an RV and it is necessary.
7. Parking: Extra vehicles in the parking lot… got it. This includes your guests who stop for a visit. PLEASE ONLY PARK AND DRIVE VEHICLES IN DESIGNATED AREAS.
8. No parking on the road: I know, I know. The road is the only access for emergency vehicles, so don’t block it. And it’s hard to see kids around a parked car sticking out into the road. Further there are no street lights on some of the roads so vehicles coming in early or late may not see your vehicle.
9. We are not babysitters: We love kids at Midway RV Park but you are responsible for the actions and whereabouts of your children and any friends they bring to the RV park at all times. Children 16 and under must be accompanied by an adult at all times or in your vision.
10. Airtight Sewer connection must be used: Phew! That’s all I have to say about this.
11. Please check for water leaks: If our staff notices a water leak they will cut your water off until it is repaired by you.
12. Only flush the 3 P’s down any toilet – Pee, Poo, toilet paper: There is no such thing as flushable wipes. This includes your RV toilet, we are on a septic system.
13. Wi-Fi: Even though we are all at a campground to get away, we know that internet is a necessity at times. The area is rural so the internet reception is limited but available.
14. Laundry room: is available for Midway RV Park campers only. The code to open the door can be obtained from the office.
15. Water usage: No washing vehicles, trailers or excessive water usage (i.e. swimming pools etc…).
16. Broken Down Vehicles: No working on vehicles in the park and no broken down vehicles may be stored in the park.
17. LAST BUT CERTAINLY NOT LEAST, LETS TALK TRASH: We have a dumpster on site. Please place all trash in the dumpster. DO NOT THROW TRASH ON THE GROUND, INCLUDING CIGERETTE BUTTS.